David K. Cheung Princess Margaret Cancer Research
Dear classmates, friends & colleagues,
I have a passion to complete 15 KMs and to remember my dear friends and colleagues. We can change the world by creating a new and reseach method using cold laser beam that can tell the difference of agressive cancer cells vs non-aggressive cells in 5 seconds instead of days.
Today, I remember:
• Frankie To, my dear classmate from University of London, England, who fought bravely against cancer.
• Frances Wong has been battling against cancer since 2014. Frances has another brain cyst resection early July, 2016. Let's pray for her recovery.
• Robert Cross did not feel well. I pray for his health improvement.
• Eleanor Zhu had been very brave and is dearly remembered. Brintha Arumugasamy's uncle Siva is dearly remembered in my prayer.
• Eric Cheung’s wife, Portia had been very brave to fight breast cancer. Portia’s good & caring spirit will continue.
• and all my classmates, family members and friends who had faced cancer.
We have the opportunity to change lives and to create hope other many others.
David K. Cheung, One Walk to help Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
My Participant ID: 416131-2
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.
I'm back for another year!
I reached my goal!
towards my goal
I received my